<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>        <rss version="2.0"
             xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
             xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/"
             xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
             xmlns:admin="http://webns.net/mvcb/"
             xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#"
             xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/">
        <channel>
            <title>
									Retrotroniks Forum - Recent Posts				            </title>
            <link>https://retrotroniks.com/community/</link>
            <description>Retrotroniks Discussion Board</description>
            <language>en-US</language>
            <lastBuildDate>Thu, 08 Oct 2026 08:06:37 +0000</lastBuildDate>
            <generator>wpForo</generator>
            <ttl>60</ttl>
							                    <item>
                        <title>RE: KM4164B-12 DRAM Test Files: 1W1R and 2W2R for Vetus Pars 2.0</title>
                        <link>https://retrotroniks.com/community/vetus-pars-coding/km4164b-12-dram-test-files-1w1r-and-2w2r-for-vetus-pars-2-0/#post-244</link>
                        <pubDate>Sat, 26 Sep 2026 21:03:35 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Awesome, thanks man]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Awesome, thanks man</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://retrotroniks.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>NIVBOT</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://retrotroniks.com/community/vetus-pars-coding/km4164b-12-dram-test-files-1w1r-and-2w2r-for-vetus-pars-2-0/#post-244</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: KM4164B-12 DRAM Test Files: 1W1R and 2W2R for Vetus Pars 2.0</title>
                        <link>https://retrotroniks.com/community/vetus-pars-coding/km4164b-12-dram-test-files-1w1r-and-2w2r-for-vetus-pars-2-0/#post-243</link>
                        <pubDate>Sat, 26 Sep 2026 20:53:28 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[@nivbot Done!]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>@nivbot Done!</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://retrotroniks.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Midwest Mac</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://retrotroniks.com/community/vetus-pars-coding/km4164b-12-dram-test-files-1w1r-and-2w2r-for-vetus-pars-2-0/#post-243</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: VetusGUI2-0-0-OSX Open Error</title>
                        <link>https://retrotroniks.com/community/vetus-pars-help/vetusgui2-0-0-osx-open-error/paged/2/#post-242</link>
                        <pubDate>Sat, 26 Sep 2026 19:13:43 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[@mbrando Oh and by the way I&#039;m not angry at you nor am I trying to alienate anyone. I&#039;m just busy constantly and I just found out about this issue. You are the first person to mention anythi...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[@mbrando Oh and by the way I'm not angry at you nor am I trying to alienate anyone. I'm just busy constantly and I just found out about this issue. You are the first person to mention anything about it. It obviously doesn't do this for me since it was created on my system. I don't think it looks good either but you've told me and now I know. I'll take care of it when I get time to go through it.]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://retrotroniks.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>NIVBOT</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://retrotroniks.com/community/vetus-pars-help/vetusgui2-0-0-osx-open-error/paged/2/#post-242</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: VetusGUI2-0-0-OSX Open Error</title>
                        <link>https://retrotroniks.com/community/vetus-pars-help/vetusgui2-0-0-osx-open-error/paged/2/#post-241</link>
                        <pubDate>Sat, 26 Sep 2026 18:11:08 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[@mbrando this is my point, brother. I am one person. I have a shop in my garage, I don&#039;t have workers to figure out what is going on. To me, fixing something that wasn&#039;t working is more impo...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[@mbrando this is my point, brother. I am one person. I have a shop in my garage, I don't have workers to figure out what is going on. To me, fixing something that wasn't working is more important. I get it, you think it doesn't look good. Well, call Apple and ask them how a signing certificate makes any difference for an app that isn't on their App Store. When I have time, I will see what the problem is. I suspect something has expired but again, I'll have to look at it. If you have an ACTUAL issue I am happy to help, but I don't need you to tell me twice about a pointless signing certificate because you don't like right clicking. Yes, I KNOW that new and or uninitiated people might see that and think it's bad. I know. But I have more important things to work on not to mention a family that ignore 14 hours a day. So, I'm asking you to understand and cut me a little slack. I'm not a corporation, I'm just a dude who makes things and sells them.]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://retrotroniks.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>NIVBOT</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://retrotroniks.com/community/vetus-pars-help/vetusgui2-0-0-osx-open-error/paged/2/#post-241</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: VetusGUI2-0-0-OSX Open Error</title>
                        <link>https://retrotroniks.com/community/vetus-pars-help/vetusgui2-0-0-osx-open-error/paged/2/#post-240</link>
                        <pubDate>Sat, 26 Sep 2026 18:00:54 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[@nivbot
You think I&#039;m blaming someone? 
What a strange dig. You are taking offense to a suggestion.
You can&#039;t be open suggestions without getting prickly about it. Alienating your custome...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[@nivbot
<p>You think I'm blaming someone? </p>
<p>What a strange dig. You are taking offense to a suggestion.</p>
<p>You can't be open suggestions without getting prickly about it. Alienating your customers is not going to make it better. </p>
<p>Have nice a day. </p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://retrotroniks.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>mbrando</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://retrotroniks.com/community/vetus-pars-help/vetusgui2-0-0-osx-open-error/paged/2/#post-240</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: VetusGUI2-0-0-OSX Open Error</title>
                        <link>https://retrotroniks.com/community/vetus-pars-help/vetusgui2-0-0-osx-open-error/paged/2/#post-239</link>
                        <pubDate>Sat, 26 Sep 2026 17:43:01 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[@mbrando they don&#039;t come frequently and I think you are placing blame on the wrong party. So, say it as often as you like if it makes you feel better.]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[@mbrando they don't come frequently and I think you are placing blame on the wrong party. So, say it as often as you like if it makes you feel better.]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://retrotroniks.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>NIVBOT</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://retrotroniks.com/community/vetus-pars-help/vetusgui2-0-0-osx-open-error/paged/2/#post-239</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: VetusGUI2-0-0-OSX Open Error</title>
                        <link>https://retrotroniks.com/community/vetus-pars-help/vetusgui2-0-0-osx-open-error/paged/2/#post-238</link>
                        <pubDate>Sat, 26 Sep 2026 09:55:41 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I&#039;ll just say it again. 
The security warning is annoying when opening the Max OS GUI for the first time. If was only once a year or once a month that would be, i guess okay. However, I thi...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I'll just say it again. </p>
<p>The security warning is annoying when opening the Max OS GUI for the first time. If was only once a year or once a month that would be, i guess okay. However, I think there will be many updates while bugs get addressed and enhancements made. Having to bypass the security every time a new version is download will get more frustrating if updates and bug fix become frequent. </p>
<p>Just saying it would be better for mac users if it was signed and notarized. </p>
<p>I'll leave it alone now. </p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://retrotroniks.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>mbrando</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://retrotroniks.com/community/vetus-pars-help/vetusgui2-0-0-osx-open-error/paged/2/#post-238</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: VetusGUI2-0-0-OSX Open Error</title>
                        <link>https://retrotroniks.com/community/vetus-pars-help/vetusgui2-0-0-osx-open-error/paged/2/#post-237</link>
                        <pubDate>Sat, 26 Sep 2026 09:50:17 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[@nivbot Thanks for the update.]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[@nivbot Thanks for the update.]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://retrotroniks.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>mbrando</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://retrotroniks.com/community/vetus-pars-help/vetusgui2-0-0-osx-open-error/paged/2/#post-237</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: VetusGUI2-0-0-OSX Open Error</title>
                        <link>https://retrotroniks.com/community/vetus-pars-help/vetusgui2-0-0-osx-open-error/paged/2/#post-236</link>
                        <pubDate>Sat, 26 Sep 2026 01:42:09 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Hey, I found an error in the GUI that is causing bad cursor locations. You should replace what you have now with this one. 
&nbsp;VetusGUI2-0-0-OSX.zip]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey, I found an error in the GUI that is causing bad cursor locations. You should replace what you have now with this one. </p>
<div id="wpfa-607" class="wpforo-attached-file"><a class="wpforo-default-attachment" href="//retrotroniks.com/wp-content/uploads/wpforo/default_attachments/1790386929-VetusGUI2-0-0-OSX.zip" target="_blank" title="VetusGUI2-0-0-OSX.zip"><i class="fas fa-paperclip"></i>&nbsp;VetusGUI2-0-0-OSX.zip</a></div>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://retrotroniks.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>NIVBOT</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://retrotroniks.com/community/vetus-pars-help/vetusgui2-0-0-osx-open-error/paged/2/#post-236</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: Hello World! CHIP for CD74HCT245E</title>
                        <link>https://retrotroniks.com/community/vetus-pars-coding/hello-world-chip-for-cd74hct245e/#post-235</link>
                        <pubDate>Fri, 25 Sep 2026 01:48:47 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[@nivbot Thanks. I posted there too.]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[@nivbot Thanks. I posted there too.]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://retrotroniks.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>mbrando</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://retrotroniks.com/community/vetus-pars-coding/hello-world-chip-for-cd74hct245e/#post-235</guid>
                    </item>
							        </channel>
        </rss>
		